Scouts Canada, the country’s leading youth organization, offers challenging programs for boys, girls and youth age 5-26 in thousands of individual groups in most cities and towns across Canada.
Registration Forms & Documents
Central Ontario Service Centre (COSC)
As of 2016-2017 COSC will be providing administration services for six councils:
Battlefields, Central Escarpment, Greater Toronto,
Shining Waters, Tri-Shores and White Pine
Registration Forms and Documents for the Scouting Year 2016-2017
- Registration Summaries for all Councils: COSC Manual Summary
- 2016-2017 Blank Registration Applications: Participants 16-17 and Volunteers 16-17
- National Fees and Setting Group Fees and working with Batches 2016-2017
- No One Left Behind - NEW PROCESS for 2016-2017
- Scouts Canada Registration Refund Policy
- Group Banking Information Request Form - New as of January, 2017
Volunteer Readiness - Code of Conduct, Screening Policies, Volunteer Readiness Timeline etc.
NOLB Participation 2016-2017. A group completes this form on behalf of parents who need some support towards Uniforms, Program Materials, Weekend Camps, Summer Camps or Outdoor Equipment. It is submitted to the Central Ontario Service Centre for Council Approval and then for National Approval. Once Approved, the Cheque is sent directly to the Group.
|Myscouts FAQs 14-15||Beaver Registration Age Policy|
|Group Registrar Position Description|
|Group Commissioner Position Description||COSC Charitable Tax Receipt Process - WPC Only|