Scouts Canada, the country’s leading youth organization, offers challenging programs for boys, girls and youth age 5-26 in thousands of individual groups in most cities and towns across Canada.
Adventureland Summer Camp
Staff Opportunities - Camp Adventureland
For paid staff applicants, positions that are open include:
- Program Staff positions (Archery, Sports, Climbing Instructors, Bike Instructors, Lifeguards, Specialty Program etc),
- Assistant Lifeguards are hired the same period as Program staff and must have NLS or higher.
- We are looking for experienced staff to assist in our Daycamp program and as special needs counsellors. Preference will be given to adults or students with formal training and experience (e.g. CYW, teachers, educational assistants, and camp counsellors).
- Kitchen staff positions will include Assistant Cook, Kitchen Assistant, Dishwasher, and Purchaser.
- For program staff positions, you must be 15 years old and gained experience in the area for which you are applying.
- For IT postions you must be at least 14 years old starting July 1.
- All staff and volunteers must complete Scouts Canada's mandatory training.
All paid staff positions will require you to attend camp for all of the July sessions. You will have scheduled time off on the weekends.
Interviews Start in Febuary 2017. And will go until all spaces are filled.
Apply as soon as you can to get the postion you want!
All applicants (volunteer or paid), 18 years of age, or older, must provide a completed Police Record Check, prior to receiving a contract, if one is not already on file with Scouts Canada. Application forms for PRCs are available through the Scout Office. If you are a current registered adult member of Scouts Canada, please ensure that your PRC has not expired. The process for sending and receiving a completed PRC in Toronto can take 10-12 weeks.